Here are resources that offer help
The Kidz Club knows your family and your time are precious. Here is a list of links to resources to help you find agencies and services that may enhance your family's peace-of-mind and well-being. The Kidz Club provides these resource links as a courtesy, and in no way endorses or recommends any companies, agencies or providers of services or supplies.
This resources list is a quick reference guide and in no way is a compilation of all available resources. If you have any questions, please call us at (502) 210-5538 and we'll do our best to help!
Advocacy and Legal Rights
‣ Children’s Law Center of Kentucky, Inc.
‣ Kentucky Client Assistance Program (CAP)
‣ Kentucky Commission on Human Rights
‣ Kentucky Protection and Advocacy
‣ Southeast Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center
Blindness and Visual Impairments
‣ KY Council for the Blind
‣ Kentucky Department for the Blind
‣ Louisville Talking Book Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
‣ National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky
‣ Visually Impaired Preschool Services (VIPS)
‣ First Steps: Kentucky’s Early Intervention System (KEIS)
‣ Kentucky Commission for Children with Special Health Care Needs
‣ Kentucky Parent Information Resource Center
‣ Kentucky Partnership for Families and Children
‣ Kentucky Special Parent Involvement Network (KY-SPIN)
‣ Kentucky’s Children’s Hospital
‣ WHAS Crusade for Children
‣ Kosair Children’s Hospital
Deafness and Hearing Impairments
‣ KY Housing Corporation
‣ Home Builders Association of Kentucky
‣ Metropolitan Housing Coalition
‣ Home Modification Resource Center
‣ Rural Housing Development in Kentucky
‣ US Department of Housing and Urban Development in Kentucky
Lou Gehrig’s Disease
Sports and Recreation
More information about The Kidz Club
What people say about The Kidz Club• Testimonials we've received
Want a career at The Kidz Club?• Click here to send your resume to "jobs @ thekidzclub".
• Click here to see our current job openings
Community resources• Resources for Florida residents
• Resources for Kentucky residents
Join The Kidz Club conversation!
The Kidz Clubon Twitter
The Kidz Club on Pinterest
The Kidz Club on Facebook
The Kidz Club on YouTube
Would you like to contact The Kidz Club?
We'd love to hear from you! Before you email us, please check out our FAQ page. Many of our visitors have found quick answers to their questions by searching our FAQ page.
If you want to email us, just click here to email us.
• By postal mail
Want to write us a letter? Here's our mailing address:
The Kidz Club
1101 Herr Lane
Louisville, KY 40222-4301
Our HIPAA Privacy Rule policy• How The Kidz Club protects your privacy
Certain contents © 1999 - 2015 by The Kidz Club (KY PPEC, Inc.). Website Design & Coding © 2014 - 2015 by Arbaugh Marketing & Design. All rights reserved.