TKC participates in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program*. This is a nutrition program implemented by the state that provides the latest best practice for child nutrition and training. The center is provided with meal plans that offer a variety of well balanced meals proportioned for the child’s age. TKC centers have 3 meal services times: breakfast, lunch, and snack. No outside food is permitted to be served during meal service (with the exception of baby food), and any altered meals must have prior approval.
In some cases, a child’s doctor or the parent will prescribe an individualized menu for a child with specific allergy and nutritional needs. With our fully commercial kitchens and dedicated chefs and crew we can ensure that each child’s needs are taken care of.
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (We will need to link or post USDA non-discrimination statement – https://www.usda.gov/non-discrimination-statement)
- Support for prescribed dietary plans
- Enteral (G-Tube/NG/PEG) and parenteral feeding (TPN)
- Food allergy accommodations
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack