Our compassionate nursing staff provide daily skilled nursing care, oversight, and advocacy. The child’s nurse is a part of a multidisciplinary team that helps the child achieve an optimal level of health.
- Provider prescribed care
- Nurse administered care and case management
- Plan of care updated quarterly and reviewed biannually by the child’s provider
- Daily nursing assessment
- Medication and treatment management and administration
- Individualized nursing interventions
- Nurse collaboration with multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Our Medical Director is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Our on-site therapy services ensure our children receive therapy as prescribed. Therapy activities and exercises established by each child’s therapist are encouraged throughout the day by staff, based on each child’s unique goals.
- Therapy evaluations performed upon admission and as needed
- On-site speech, occupational, and physical therapists
- Therapists provide Home Exercise Programs (HEPs) to facilitate communication to the child’s care team.
Caring and experienced staff provide opportunity and space for children to learn and grow. Our program promotes communication and cognitive, social, physical, and emotional development.
- Thematic play-based program providing opportunities for exploration and discovery
- Child-centered curriculum
- School readiness and support for school age children
- Relationship building with children and families
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Developmentally appropriate environments
- Before and after school programming (County school buses pick up and drop off at our centers.)
- School out programming
Our nurse-staffed buses provide safe transportation to and from our centers daily.
- Transportation is provided to and from the center daily upon parent/guardian request.
- In case of a medical emergency, the driver is always accompanied by an RN/LPN.
- Driver is CPR certified.
- Vehicles are wheelchair-accessible.
- Car seats are provided.
We strive to ensure that all children receive a pleasant meal service, with adequate time and encouragement provided as appropriate.
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.
- Accommodations made for prescribed dietary needs and food allergies
- Prescribed enteral and parenteral feedings administered
- On-site meal preparation
- Certified food service providers
Education and resources are provided to strengthen and support the child’s family unit.
- Education provided monthly to parent/guardian(s) with nurse consultation available
- We provide access to community resources and groups.
- Care conferences available to discuss child’s social, emotional and physical needs